Before you Travel
There are some pre-requisites to take on any journey. Likewise, the journey of Hajj and Umrah requires you to fulfill your travelling requirements. CheapUmrahPackage.org.uk helps you to make your journey easier with some simple steps to follow. We will provide you a checklist to make sure that you do not forget anything before you travel.
- We will guide you throughout your journey providing a manual guide. In order to check your lists kindly follow the guidelines.
- Do not forget to take your hotel vouchers with you. The vouchers you booked from CheapUmrahPackage.org.uk will be provided to you online. Take a print out of that voucher in order to get hotel accommodation.
- Likewise, do not forget to take your transportation voucher so that you can travel easily anywhere you want to.
- Please keep your passport details with you.
- Almost all UK citizens have Schengen Visa with the help of which they can apply anywhere online. But specifically for Saudi visa it is mandatory to apply it through embassy by sending your required documents. It is necessary for the applicant to visit London head office at least once for submitting their documents and passport so that CheapUmrahPackage.org.uk can send them to the embassy.
- It is preferable that you arrive at the airport at least four hours before departure.
- Vaccination against Meningococcal meningitis is usually required if you are travelling to Saudi Arabia for Hajj or Umrah. The vaccination is a single injection and it should be given two or three weeks before travelling. Hajj or Umrah pilgrims are required to show their proof of Meningococcal meningitis vaccination.
- For any queries please contact our agent with whom you have booked your reservations
- For further information about Hajj and Umrah please review our articles “How to Perform Hajj” and “How to perform Umrah”.